Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nationals propose $1b regional education fund - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Nationals propose $1b regional education fund - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

That's it. I'm in Truss' seat. If he goes to the election with that policy he has my vote. It's that simple. This is the first time in my life that I have ever even considered voting National.

I have emailed Mr Truss about the net filter and discussed it at length with my state LNP representative. I'm not sure if the LNP party members attended the National Party's national conference.

This is what I've done to try to stop the net filter. I don't know how much my efforts contributed to this National Party decision. It's only a little bit but I can only save my bit of the world. Everyone else has to contribute by saving their bit.

No comments: